11 Mobile Photography Tips: How To Get Better Photos With Your Phone



I own, as far as I know, at least eight functioning cameras. They all have their appropriate uses, their strengths, and their weaknesses. One is for when I need really high resolution. One can fly in the air. One can attach to my bike helmet, and one can shoot at 11 frames per second. But the one camera that I pretty much always have on me, of course, is the one in my cell phone. It’s not the best camera, but it sure is handy.

This is the time of year when most people are spending time with friends and family and taking a lot of photos with their phones. Whether it’s photos of your kids on Christmas day, a selfie of you kissing your boyfriend when the ball drops on New Year's Eve, or just grabbing a quick shot of a plate of cookies your grandma made, here are some mobile photography tips on how to get the best photos with your phone during the holidays.https://moneey4click.net/125600


photo
online tips

No comments

Powered by Blogger.